Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hanis is back!!


Hanis datang lagi..


What on earth had happened to HANIS? Is she dead already? hahah!!!
Ok .
Now she is alive. I'm back people!! I'm back!!
A huge apologize from me as I'm not around for about more than two months.
Sorry guys =(


Well.. Well.. Well..
I actually was having a troublesome disease that so called,
the sleeping beauty-but-not-so-beauty-pon-lahh. hikhik.
Not to mention, I missed my meals too.
And now I'm getting 'fatter and fatter'. T_T


Ok readers!! ACTUALLY!!
I have been busy with my blogshop. Ohh. Let me introduce you the blogshop of mine and my best girl, nomet.
THE SHAWL SHOW
*click click click*

The Shawl Show provides you various design of shawls.
Absolutely gorgeous. exclusive and they are all limited.
So, have a peek on it yaw!!
do cekidaut ok ^.^



ok ok. done with the advertising2.

What ever it is,
I never, Never, NEVER
ever forget my beloved blog,
Hanis de Manis.
ngeee :D




I lap U!! I lap U!! Muah!! Muahh!! Aww.

5 Bebelan:

cha said...

hei mane u pg ha?hehe

eB ezrin said...

slm
tlg emelkan emel u boleh?

i dh privatisekan blog... nk invite msk nih... sori sshkn yer... tq...

abbyal_bakri@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Salam perkenalan..

Quiyah said...

salam perkenalan, i link ur blog..

Unknown said...

Hello Blogger!
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)